a verry good server that is faster and has more worlds
PsychoMS
DONATE FOR US SO WE CAN MAKE!!!
a 24/7 server (always online)
a .com website
more npc en skils
a verry good server that is faster and has more worlds
PsychoMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsychoMS is a new maplestory private server with nice rates/all in one shop and that stuff

HOME SITEHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

judgement's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nisute
Chick
Chick

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm

1. why you want this: i have played maplestory for a long time (so with privateservers) as a normal player i want to try being GM a time i feel like i can help out with the server, make banner, i can code a lil (im learning it) i m a fun guy and reasonble but i can be strict when i need to
2.what kind of job u want GM or super GM
3. why we should take you: im a fun guy and reasonble easy to talk with and nice, but strict when i need to, i help out with server problems, i help the players with their problems, i don't abuse powers
4. some personal info: My real name is: Dirk, i live in the netherlands in: noord-brabant, im 14 years old i turn 15 on april 22, im a drummer, and my dream is to become an awesome Game programmer
5. what Experience u got as gm ( say some server name's) none (to bad)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nisute
Back to top Go down
[GM]Bob
Admin
Admin
[GM]Bob

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 pm

nisute wrote:
1. why you want this: i have played maplestory for a long time (so with privateservers) as a normal player i want to try being GM a time i feel like i can help out with the server, make banner, i can code a lil (im learning it) i m a fun guy and reasonble but i can be strict when i need to
3. why we should take you: im a fun guy and reasonble easy to talk with and nice, but strict when i need to, i help out with server problems, i help the players with their problems, i don't abuse powers
4. some personal info: My real name is: Dirk, i live in the netherlands in: noord-brabant, im 14 years old i turn 15 on april 22, im a drummer, and my dream is to become an awesome Game programmer
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nisute

-Alright, u say ur good at banners, thats good, but not a GM-Job, if u understand that. A little code... We need someone who can code, cuz he had experience at other Pserver or any other reason.
-We mean with Job: Coder, Banning Haxors, Helping People, or any other function you can think of it.
-We havent got much on someone who is funny, its cool, but not a reason to be a GM. You're great at English; I can know it, cuz im a Dutch-human too.
-Alright, some hobbies of you, drummer, coder, but arent you a little bit young? I think u cant have enough time to play on a 24/7 server (this will coming soon)
-None experience... A risk to be a GM, maybe you can better start a Test-Server, and learn the codes any more in your head. If u understand that.

Sorry, but for me ( [GM]Bob ), No Sad
Back to top Go down
http://83.82.81.166/
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
[F]Tiger

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 pm

nisute wrote:

Nisute

you can add more questions to ur apply btw it are just some suggests in read
Back to top Go down
https://psychoms.darkbb.com
nisute
Chick
Chick

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 pm

OK that's to bad i know that with school i dont have all the time but still im on Alot what i meant IF i became Gm i wanted to do Ban hackers and stuff
Back to top Go down
nisute
Chick
Chick

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am

OK that's to bad i know that with school i dont have all the time but still im on Alot what i meant IF i became Gm i wanted to do Ban hackers and stuff
Back to top Go down
Cosmos
Stone Axe
Stone Axe
Cosmos

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
[F]Tiger

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Cosmos wrote:

Cmon man don't do this useless messages -.-"
Back to top Go down
https://psychoms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

judgement's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: judgement's GM app   judgement's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

judgement's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsychoMS :: Gm apply-