PsychoMS
DONATE FOR US SO WE CAN MAKE!!!
a 24/7 server (always online)
a .com website
more npc en skils
a verry good server that is faster and has more worlds


PsychoMS is a new maplestory private server with nice rates/all in one shop and that stuff
 
HOME SITEHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nortonz´s (Gm) App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nortonz
Chick
Chick


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

1. why you want this. I want This Because I´ve Played Maplestory Private in Like 3 Years now And Wanna Try This server Cause it Look Cool Very Happy
2.what kind of job u want. A Normal gm Who Helps Out And Ban Hackers.
3. why we should take you. Because I'am a Good Friend When u guys/girls gonna know me Better
4. some personal info. The Name Is Daniel. Years 16. Im kind to Other Peoples
5. what Experience u got as gm ( say some server name's). i Got Gm In MapleDayz It shutted Down because the owner Was tired of using Hamachi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Bob
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 28
Location : Loon op Zand, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Nortonz wrote:
1. why you want this. I want This Because I´ve Played Maplestory Private in Like 3 Years now And Wanna Try This server Cause it Look Cool Very Happy
2.what kind of job u want. A Normal gm Who Helps Out And Ban Hackers.
3. why we should take you. Because I'am a Good Friend When u guys/girls gonna know me Better
4. some personal info. The Name Is Daniel. Years 16. Im kind to Other Peoples
5. what Experience u got as gm ( say some server name's). i Got Gm In MapleDayz It shutted Down because the owner Was tired of using Hamachi.

A little bit of text, isnt it?
-You can wanna play it, but everyone does, better reason pl0x
-Normal GM, but you've got 1 kinds of GM's; Helping people, or Banning Haxors.
-You can be a good friend, but is this a GOOD reason?
-Wow, Daniel, you are 16 years, but some personal information? I dont see real info, like: Where do you live, Hobbies, etc.
-You've got experience, thats good.

I still think its to less for being a GM, sorry :-(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://83.82.81.166/
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:09 pm

[GM]Bob wrote:
Nortonz wrote:
1. why you want this. I want This Because I´ve Played Maplestory Private in Like 3 Years now And Wanna Try This server Cause it Look Cool Very Happy
2.what kind of job u want. A Normal gm Who Helps Out And Ban Hackers.
3. why we should take you. Because I'am a Good Friend When u guys/girls gonna know me Better
4. some personal info. The Name Is Daniel. Years 16. Im kind to Other Peoples
5. what Experience u got as gm ( say some server name's). i Got Gm In MapleDayz It shutted Down because the owner Was tired of using Hamachi.

A little bit of text, isnt it?
-You can wanna play it, but everyone does, better reason pl0x
-Normal GM, but you've got 1 kinds of GM's; Helping people, or Banning Haxors.
-You can be a good friend, but is this a GOOD reason?
-Wow, Daniel, you are 16 years, but some personal information? I dont see real info, like: Where do you live, Hobbies, etc.
-You've got experience, thats good.

I still think its to less for being a GM, sorry :-(

Yea this ins't many its kinda empety
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
Cosmos
Stone Axe
Stone Axe
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 21
Location : In ur sushi! ~ (>_<)

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Kinda empty ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowballetje
Chick
Chick


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:19 pm

i wanna be a gm becuse i,m playing maple story about 5 years
i,m very experienced and wwanna ban haxxors Laughing
i,m a thecnologi expert
so ........
mine qeustion is could i be a gm pleas Question Question
mine username is snowballetje and my cahracter is itzmiawiz
ty cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:24 pm

snowballetje wrote:
i wanna be a gm becuse i,m playing maple story about 5 years
i,m very experienced and wwanna ban haxxors Laughing
i,m a thecnologi expert
so ........
mine qeustion is could i be a gm pleas Question Question
mine username is snowballetje and my cahracter is itzmiawiz
ty cheers

well this apply is realy bad your grammar is to bad ect and its to empety
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
Cyndrus
Wood Axe
Wood Axe


Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Plus maybe he should made his own topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Cyndrus wrote:
Plus maybe he should made his own topic?


yea he needs to xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nortonz´s (Gm) App   

Back to top Go down
 
Nortonz´s (Gm) App
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsychoMS :: Gm apply-
Jump to: