PsychoMS
DONATE FOR US SO WE CAN MAKE!!!
a 24/7 server (always online)
a .com website
more npc en skils
a verry good server that is faster and has more worlds


PsychoMS is a new maplestory private server with nice rates/all in one shop and that stuff
 
HOME SITEHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PsytoteK GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: PsytoteK GM Application   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Name: Roswald
Age: 24
Location: California, USA
Time Zone: GMT-8:00



Hey guys, first off my name is Roswald and I'm twentyfour years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN PsytoteK.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha. Razz

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.


Anyways, now that that's over with, here's what I'm looking for in a server:

- Must have at least 100 registered accounts

- Must have at least 10 players on at any given time

- Must be 24/7

- Dedicated preferred but not required

- Must not use Hamachi

- Must be fairly up to date


Obviously I'm going to be joining the server that has the most players online at any given time. The size of a server is extremely important to me as things get pretty boring when there aren't very many people on.


Alright, so that's my resume thingy. ^^ Cheers all. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 am

any comment about my resume? hope i can have reply. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:48 pm

daretaker wrote:
any comment about my resume? hope i can have reply. lol!

its a nice apply to me but u need to w8 till [gm]bob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
[GM]Void
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Center Of The Earth

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey Somebody Used My Template =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.PsychoMsData.yk
[GM]Bob
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 28
Location : Loon op Zand, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:08 am

daretaker wrote:
Name: Roswald
Age: 24
Location: California, USA
Time Zone: GMT-8:00



Hey guys, first off my name is Roswald and I'm twentyfour years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN PsytoteK.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha. Razz

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.


Anyways, now that that's over with, here's what I'm looking for in a server:

- Must have at least 100 registered accounts

- Must have at least 10 players on at any given time

- Must be 24/7

- Dedicated preferred but not required

- Must not use Hamachi

- Must be fairly up to date


Obviously I'm going to be joining the server that has the most players online at any given time. The size of a server is extremely important to me as things get pretty boring when there aren't very many people on.


Alright, so that's my resume thingy. ^^ Cheers all. =)

First: 2much text Shocked

I like it, he can be accepted. Only we aren't 24/7 (we will be) and 10 players aren't always online, but this is because nobody knows when our server is open and closed...
Give him a week for trying (Starts at the same time as Cyndrus)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://83.82.81.166/
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:17 am

wow tnx [GM]Bob ill make sure i wont disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 am

so am i in your team now? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[GM]Void
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Center Of The Earth

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 am

Slow Down Dude =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.PsychoMsData.yk
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 am

lol.. hehehe ok lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[GM]Bob
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 28
Location : Loon op Zand, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:10 pm

daretaker wrote:
so am i in your team now? Rolling Eyes
No, your starting as GM (Level 2/3) on 15 March
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://83.82.81.166/
[GM]Void
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Center Of The Earth

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Bob We Now Have 25-30 On Per Day At One Time (Source From John (Tiger))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.PsychoMsData.yk
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 am

oh ok sir.. thank you for accepting me in your team.. i will make more art design so that someday you can us it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:38 am

[GM]Void wrote:
Bob We Now Have 25-30 On Per Day At One Time (Source From John (Tiger))

yep yesterday even 31 xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
[GM]Void
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Center Of The Earth

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 pm

And Still In Counting
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.PsychoMsData.yk
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:40 am

ok void i will help this community as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 am

daretaker wrote:
ok void i will help this community as possible.

we hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
[GM]PsytoteK
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : In my laptop

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 pm

GM's give me your screenshot of your GM charcter cause i will make a GM signature for everybody...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miraclelifeyouthmovement.co.cc
[GM]Void
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Center Of The Earth

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm

That More Like it =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.PsychoMsData.yk
[F]Tiger
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : In Youtube Listening To Metal/ HammerFall :D

PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 pm

daretaker wrote:
GM's give me your screenshot of your GM charcter cause i will make a GM signature for everybody...

lolz sure xD i will put it in the in game media section today
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PsytoteK GM Application   

Back to top Go down
 
PsytoteK GM Application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsychoMS :: Gm apply-
Jump to: